isaac ban appeal

Isaac

Name:Lemegeton

Steam ID (If applicable)76561198975763258

Reason you were banned:aimbot detected by smac

Why you should be unbanned :imma be honest i really cheated i used a norecoil hack because i suck at the game i really wish for another chance because i like the servers and enjoy my time playing with everyone

Screenshots, demos , etc:

Imagine trying to eat your cake and have it to. Pretending like you want to help out the server meanwhile you go and try to cheat on the server . Then after the fact admitting but still giving excuses and somehow blaming us just because we updated the anti cheat lol. Isaac the dumbass. 

Appeal will be denied , feel free to appeal in few months 

• Chaos_Boss locked and unlocked this topic

We decided to keep this a permanent ban without an appeal, you're an admin you should've known even better not to cheat on here. And due to the prior cases in GP you've got banned for using my version as well and tried to blame it on me in their discord that you got banned, now, you're even trying to blame us that you got banned because we updated the anti-cheat and that you did nothing wrong and that it was our fault. And let's not forget the fact how many times you've been in my DM's asking how to configure Yeet and how to use it, you're not trustworthy to be a player on our servers, nor an admin. You're done bud. We're not GP, no favouritism