Brian *CT BAN REQUEST*

Zero

I hadn't seen the kill because I was tabbed out of game checking stuff. You won the lr and shouldn't have been killed by Brian, since the game auto slayed him for killing you while in lr that will be his only warning. If Brian does it again he will be ct banned. If you have demos of other freekills from Brian send them to me through here or Discord!

In the first demo on ML Castle , it was clear that you just weren't sure which door was the entrance for T's for stairway to heaven.  I doubt you were trying to rebel by going in that way since you would've been found easily, however the warden did also say "stop pressing buttons" which you did. But regardless I don't think you were actually trying to run away so Brian should've simply gave you a warning since for going in the wrong way since he wasn't warden. As for the 2nd demo like @Karmasaid you had won the gun toss LR against Xeno so Brian shouldn't have killed you. For now he won't be CTbanned since he got auto slayed for that, but if something like the first freekill happens again action will be taken.

The glitch that allows people to give damage to people in other's LRs will be fixed soon as well.

Thanks for your report