Jailbreak Suggestion

Dumpster Dave

Hello community of NLG

I am new here but i thought why not throw in some ideas that i have from previouse experiance in JB servers on css/csgo/other source games:

1. Auto warden when someone takes warden instead of having to type !w or /w, i know binds exist but from the experince that i've had so far on NLG people forget to take warden.

2. LR, when people enter LR they get damaged or even killed by other players, my suggestion is to remove player damage to those players that are in lr/mid lr, ofc not for the people that choose rebel.

3. I don't know if this is an open source code that could be implemented to any JB server, but idk if anyone knows a server called Elevated gaming network or EgN, they had a plugin which allwed users to press 'e' (or use/interact key) to pick up weapons in a relatively close radius. (this could benefit the Ts more on maps that are harder to rebel on)

4. For certain LR games it would be better if both players in that lr are forzen and get unforzen once the LR starts, for example Sumo wrestling, i have seen on multiple occasion that people just insta die when they get put into that LR because they were either walking or bhopping around.

Also why not get a Minigames server? 🙂

I'll with talk with our dev team , I know logical has the plugin for voice activated warden so that'll be added if I do a poll and people want it.

As for the LR bug, our Dev organ needs to go through the Sm hosties plugin to fix it manually, in the meantime if someone takes advantage of it and cheats during an LR, they'll be slayed. If someone CTI's, they'll be slayed for that as well.

As for the press E to pick up weapon , I think I've found a plugin for that so I will be testing it soon

As for the 4th suggestion I believe that'll have to be something they need to edit in the LR plugin.

Currently we have no plans for MG as a large portion of the people who would play will be people that hop over from JB anyways, which result in two half dead servers. However, we plan on working on a Nosteam gungame server which will likely take off the same as DM, pub, dust 2 and awp which are all successful.

When the suggestions above are done I'll make an announcement and close the thread, thanks!