Discord Ban Appeal By Mitsls

mitsls

Name:mita#3828

Steam ID (If applicable)

Reason you were banned: Changing my nickname in the nlg discord server to a staff members name and talking to lilly

Why you should be unbanned : At first I was told the ban was only temporary and even then I thought the ban was ridiculous but then it got extended for apparently no reason. As I think even lilly (the person who was supposedly being "trolled") would agree that the ban was unjust for the situation and that i deserve to be unbanned. I feel like what I did was deserving of a 1 week ban at most and I hope the ban can at least get reduced if not entirely removed.

Screenshots, demos , etc:

Considering you yourself thinking the ban sticking atleast a week is fair, then that's how long you'll need to wait out. Keep in mind when typing in relay in game some people really are inclined to just believe whatever name they see without checking, and when I went in game a couple of them actually thought it was me saying the things you were saying about LG. I guarantee you if someone went in relay with your name and said stuff and you get the blame you’d have a problem with that pretty quickly. You were already warned in game to leave her alone, I know you probably think it wasn't a big deal, which it didn't have to be until you took it a step further. You'll be unbanned from the discord in one week and if something like this happens again you'll get no appeal.