Soulja Boy Ban Appeal

Soulja Boy

Name: Soulja Boy

Steam ID (If applicable) STEAM_0:1:215890359

Reason you were banned: No reason specified

Why you should be unbanned : I was warned for 1 freekill that I was accused of with no evidence, I then started recording my own demo of my gameplay to prove that I was playing fairly and about 20 minutes later I was CT banned indefinitely. I don't know what I did wrong, all I can say is whipbone really didn't like me for some reason.

Screenshots, demos , etc: provided as an attachment

permctban.png

There were multiple witnesses to the freekill you did on meme if that's what you're referring too, You even gave a reason to that freekill as "Bitching" and had me slay you for it even telling me he war rebeling when I clearly saw he wasn't. There were multiple instances where you kill players for orders you didn't give, I let it slide because nobody is perfect but you did it on multiple occasions. What I banned you for was when you gunplanted and left the server. If you had stayed in the server you would have just gotten a warning but you left telling me you did it with ban intent. Even if it's lr you can't give them guns, they can easily rebel and ruin the ct gameplay causing cts to lose their earned rights to have lr, again if you had not left it'd be a warning and with the piled up freekilling, it's a deserved ban.

Just now, NpDot said:

There were multiple witnesses to the freekill you did on meme if that's what you're referring too, You even gave a reason to that freekill as "Bitching" and had me slay you for it even telling me he war rebeling when I clearly saw he wasn't. There were multiple instances where you kill players for orders you didn't give, I let it slide because nobody is perfect but you did it on multiple occasions. What I banned you for was when you gunplanted and left the server. If you had stayed in the server you would have just gotten a warning but you left telling me you did it with ban intent. Even if it's lr you can't give them guns, they can easily rebel and ruin the ct gameplay causing cts to lose their earned rights to have lr, again if you had not left it'd be a warning and with the piled up freekilling, it's a deserved ban.

was*

22 minutes ago, Soulja Boy said:

Name: Soulja Boy

Steam ID (If applicable) STEAM_0:1:215890359

Reason you were banned: No reason specified

Why you should be unbanned : I was warned for 1 freekill that I was accused of with no evidence, I then started recording my own demo of my gameplay to prove that I was playing fairly and about 20 minutes later I was CT banned indefinitely. I don't know what I did wrong, all I can say is whipbone really didn't like me for some reason.

Screenshots, demos , etc: provided as an attachment

permctban.png

For some reason??? I told you we cool cause we went way back but like man you literally freekilled me multiple times and once i asked about it, it got worse.........

10 minutes ago, NpDot said:

Here's the clip on the gunplant.

3reportsdamnn.dem

39 minutes ago, Whip Bone said:

I honestly thought I saw you go up the ladder where it'd be technically out of the pit, I was a little riled up because I just killed another T that was running away. Me saying that I told you to freeze was just me talking shit, I know I didn't really say it.

26 minutes ago, NpDot said:

Here's the clip on the gunplant.

3reportsdamnn.dem 2.78 MB · 0 downloads

This "Gun Plant" was at the end of the round when the T's had an LR menu which most of the options give them a gun anyways, and they were surrounded by CT's that would immediately shoot them if they did try to rebel; seems like a little bit of a reach to me.

If this is really perma CT ban worthy then that's cool, glad you showed me how shitty this community is before I invested any more of my time

Well ill say this soulja youre a good ct, and a good player, when you want to be..
If i was on the team id unban you right now and give you a chance.
Killing just because you can and getting away with it was no way to act just because everyone was complaining earlier but its obvious you like playing here and dont want to be banned. Just my thought

You slayed which made me think you knew what you did but at that same time you also left, The gunplanting wasn't the only thing listed above but you have to understand my side as well, I don't know you or whether you have any bad intentions or not and with the constant freekilling and insults to the t's you freekilled it made my mind.

That being said I am willing to ask for your ctban to be reduced to a week for the freekilling seeing that I was a bit over the top with the gunplanting that being if request is accepted.

2 hours ago, Soulja Boy said:

I honestly thought I saw you go up the ladder where it'd be technically out of the pit, I was a little riled up because I just killed another T that was running away. Me saying that I told you to freeze was just me talking shit, I know I didn't really say it.

This "Gun Plant" was at the end of the round when the T's had an LR menu which most of the options give them a gun anyways, and they were surrounded by CT's that would immediately shoot them if they did try to rebel; seems like a little bit of a reach to me.

If this is really perma CT ban worthy then that's cool, glad you showed me how shitty this community is before I invested any more of my time

First of all to be clear, regardless of the gunplant or freekill, neither one of them alone warrants a CTBan outright, but what does is you breaking a rule and then leaving the server right after, admins can rageban you for that which by default is perm. I'm not sure whether or not the T actually asked for a certain gun for his LR, but if not it's preferred at no point you give T's any weapons since like you said they have the guns menu anyways.  I understand that might've been a mistake which totally make sense but you have to look at NpDot's point of view as well as he was simply told you gunplanted and left and that's all he knew. As for the freekill in the clip,  Killing a T for not being frozen when you didn't specify to be frozen is a freekill. Besides this I believe @Meme Overlordwas another witness of some other freekills by you so I'll wait until he replies to the appeal before I conclude this.

Also, calling us "shit" for simply enforcing the rules isn't gonna help your appeal. 

I'm deciding I'll accept your appeal and reduce the punishment to a 3 day ctban. Just to be clear again the perm was only because it was a rageban which is the only way to ctban disconnected players. Even though I understand the gunplant at the end of the round you didn't mean harm with, every freekill meme and whip has mentioned isn't really justifiable.

(Killing him for him asking for medic, killing meme for following the shift walk order, killing Whip for going in the pit and moving when you didn't say freeze, etc)

In the future if you make a mistake and freekill , own up to it instead of just trying to lie after and say things like "Yeah I did tell you to freeze" when you know you didn't. 

Appeal Accepted!